On Thursday Liam had his 18 month doctor's appointment. Since these are always traumatic for him I decided to take Grover and the camera and take pictures for a "Grover Goes to the Doctor" book. Hopefully that way we can be more prepared for the next visit. The doctor thought this was a great idea. Liam was sort of distracted by Grover and the pictures.

Liam had not gained much weight since his last visit, but the doc said that's normal because at this age they are more active. She asked us about his language development and it's clear that he's way ahead on that. He knows way more than 20 words and can name more than a few body parts.
Today I have a sore throat. Liam is spitting out almost everything he puts in his mouth - even stuff he usually likes. He chews on it OK, but doesn't want to swallow. I think he has a sore throat too.
No comments:
Post a Comment