Thursday, July 31, 2014

Water Fun

Sixth vacation post.  I grabbed a few shots from Rob's Facebook feed to round out our pictures.


 Echo Lake.

Devin is in the shallower water.

I am walking out to the deeper water of the lake.  Mommy and Daddy are helping me.
I did not like swimming very well.  I only liked running up and down in the water.  I liked that because it made big splashes.  It was hard to do but I was kind of good at it.
 I am warming up with Mommy and Devin.

 We are at Cascade Brook on a bridge.
 I am getting ready to climb up rocks.


 I slid down in this like it was a slide.  Then I am jumping up and down in it.  It is a hole in the rock that filled with water and now the water is spinning.  I took my shirt off so I wouldn't get it wet.





 We are not in the major part of the brook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment