Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Birthday

My main birthday gift is that Allen is fixing supper all week!  So wonderful.  I did get a few other presents.  We had greens and sausage and oven fries for supper. 


This picture has not much to do with birthday really.  I just like it.  Devin is really a much more smiley child than most of the pictures we get of him suggest.  He seems to feel that when we are taking pictures we are not really interacting with him, so he shuts off the charm.


As usual Liam was very interested in the present opening.  If we let him he would open all the presents for us.


I'm happier about this than the picture suggests.



Allen and Liam checking out the game they got me.  A "Killer Bunnies" expansion pack.  Liam wanted to play it right away, but that didn't work out.  It's a game that works best with a large group of people.  Hopefully we will get to play it this summer at Rob's house.

I have started eating dairy again but am trying to add it back in gradually.  We have gotten some green poop, and some fussing.  But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure Devin is actively teething.  Unless we get some dramatic sign I'm going to assume the problems are not from dairy.

Liam has had his first play practice.  It was a little confusing for him since it was a rehearsal of a rehearsal.  We checked the book the play is based on out of the library today so we can read it and hopefully clear things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment