Monday, December 14, 2009

Excuses

Well before you all start to think I've given up on blogging I thought I'd better post a new entry. Last week was tough because Allen was up for three nights running a telescope. Long winter nights meant that he basically barely had time to come home and sleep during the day. So I was on my own with Liam most of the time.

This week may not be much better as far as posting goes. Liam now has a cold and slept really poorly last night. He has been somewhat grouchy today and still has a runny nose, but he doesn't seem as stuffed up. But this is "migraine week" for me and so far it's living up to its name.

Yesterday we went to Lima to celebrate Grandma's birthday at Olive Garden. It was a very enjoyable gathering and hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon. At the moment I haven't even managed to look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment