Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The County Fair

Around here the fair is always right around Liam's birthday and shortly before school starts.  I love the feeling of being connected to the community that I get at the fair.  Also, we live in an agricultural area, but the boys don't get to see it very often.  Mostly, for Liam at least, it's really all about rides.

 He likes to look at displays in the Fine Arts building.  I do too.

 Devin on the other hand, felt that we should keep moving.

 The cow barn was loud.  Fans, cows mooing.  The boys were a little uncomfortable.

 For some reason the pig barn was quieter.  Devin was starting to get into the animal viewing.


 The  baby animal barn is always fun, even if the pony was not actually a baby.

 See, I was actually there.

 Friends who are showing animals make it fun.

 A turtle was inside the aquarium.  Devin was happy to be out of the stroller.

 Another fun chance to get out of the sun and out of the stroller.  This building is not usually open when we happen to be there.

 Ferris wheel with Daddy.  No Daddy pics, but he did his stint in the middle of the day when the sun was cruel.  I took Devin home so he could (theoretically) take a nap.


 Met up with some friends for rides, which made it even more fun.  Unfortunately they are starting to outgrow the kiddy rides, but not yet tall enough for the really daring ones.




 This ride was Liam's favorite.  He went down it several times, in spite of the line.







No comments:

Post a Comment