Well, Christmas Eve and Christmas day have officially come and gone. They actually went more or less the way I anticipated they would. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. I think Christmas will have to wait.
We got all dressed up for dinner out and the Christmas Eve service. Liam got a little stressed about wearing the right colors for Christmas. I convinced him to wear these clothes because they coordinated with what Devin was wearing. Then we took a picture to prove it happened before Devin's outfit had to be changed. Which actually happened at the restaurant.
A silly father-son moment. Unfortunately Liam's tummy started hurting while we were eating. Otherwise we really enjoyed the food.
Always ready to ham it up for the camera!
The Lutheran church has an early service for kids with puppets. Since our church doesn't usually have a service we go to this one. Liam really enjoys it. For the past two years they've had an audience participation portion. Last year Liam was hesitant to go up, but this year he was the first one at the box.
Devin stayed in the audience.
When he got back Liam explained that making the puppet talk was hard and hurt his hand.
When we got ohme we had some dessert and then tried for a family picture. I'd still like to get some Christmas cards made since we didn't send out birth announcements for Devin. These turned out pretty well, but because of the lighting I don't thin the quality's good enough for cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment