Thursday, August 13, 2015

Liam Climbs Mountains

Allen and I weren't really up to mountain climbing this year, so Rob took Liam on a couple of different expeditions.

The first was up Mt. Bald and Artist's Bluff.



 "I liked climbing up on this small rock.  It's not the mountain."

 "I liked to show off in this pose a lot."

 "Sitting between two high rocks is very fun.  These are definitely not two high mountains."

 "This view is beautiful and I bet you can already tell."



 "I am attempting to climb this tree with the help of some other littler trees.  One of the little trees saved me."


Next was Mt. Pemigawassett. 

 "It's a rocky trail, but it was actually very easy."

 "Having lunch."


 "Climbing a rock."



 "This is a beautiful view."


"Mossyrock Mountain.  Hee Hee Hee.  My mom just wrote hee hee hee 'cause she thought I said it.  I'm pretending to be a superhero claiming Mossyrock Mountain."


1 comment: