Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Indian Summer


We've finally gotten some nice October weather. Liam has been to the park already twice this week. He really enjoys the swings now.

When I took Liam to the park on Monday I met someone who had gone to high school with me at Shawnee in Lima. She remembered me and my name. I wouldn't have recognized her, and I was very glad she recognized me. She lives here in BG and has two little girls, including one who's about Liam's age. I got her number, so maybe....

Jeremy had to go back to the hospital yesterday because he had a headache. They kept him for two nights for observation. He's doing a lot better in general.

Right now we are being visited by Dave and Juanita, some "cousins" of Allen's. They are on their way back from visiting Jeremy and Phyllis, although they didn't get to see much of them, because of the stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment