Liam wasn't too excited about getting the tape from his name tag stuck to his finger. Thankfully this was a problem Mommy knew how to fix!We had a little mishap this afternoon with one of the "big kid" books we brought home from the library. I often let Liam play with these and he's very careful with them. But this time he managed to tear one of the pages. I responded with a gasp and Liam cried like his heart was breaking. He wasn't comforted until I got some tape and fixed the book.
At that point I decided that I would bring out the "Duplo" style blocks his cousins gave him. They've been a nice distraction from stories. He doesn't know how to stick them together yet, but he likes moving them around.
I'm excited to report that today Liam did the sign for "shoes." The sign is made by moving two fists together as shown in the picture below. Liam doesn't hold his hands in that orientation, but he does make fists and hit them together. This is definitely progress over the general hand waving sign that he's been using for everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment