I was making supper and I asked Liam to play with Devin who was on his play mat. This sometimes extends the number of minutes that Devin will contentedly lay on the mat. Liam shows up in the kitchen, excited and laughing. "I put the porcupine on his head! Come see!" I couldn't come see as I needed to finish supper. So Liam says, "Where's the camera? I have to get a picture of this."
I told him where the camera was and he showed up a few minutes later with the picture. When I downloaded it onto the computer I realized he did the first shot without the flash, checked it and turned on the flash in order to get this shot. Oh and he had to reposition the porcupine because Devin managed to get it off. I'm not sure this makes Devin more likely to want to lay on the play mat.
No comments:
Post a Comment